These things may encourage us if we feel confuse about what we are going to do
The Paradoxical Commandments
by Dr. Kent M. Keith
- People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.Love them anyway.
- If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.Do good anyway.
- If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies.Succeed anyway.
- The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.Do good anyway.
- Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.Be honest and frank anyway.
- The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.Think big anyway.
- People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
- What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.Build anyway.
- People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.Help people anyway.
- Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth.Give the world the best you have anyway.